Wednesday 14 July 2010

Grey Eyes, Pink Lips && heels that you can't walk in!

At the moment, I am in love with white and grey eyeshadow. It makes my eyes appear bigger and awake. I applied white eyeshadow on my eyelids and grey on the outer crease. I then outlined my eyes with liquid liner and for the finishing touches, I applied mascara to my lashes, added abit of blusher on the roses of my cheeks and applied pink lipgloss to my lips.
























I decided to have a mini photoshoot with my camera and wanted to take some full length pictures of my outfit I wore with this make-up look.


.

How do you make your eyes appear bigger? and what is your favorite eye shadow colour/colours?

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I think this one is my fave pic among all of ur pics lil,u look so beautiful n gorgeous...me likey

Tanya said...

awwww!!! Thank you Sharon!!! such a sweet comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...