Saturday 24 July 2010

Toy Story 3D

Hey,
sorry I published this post late... as you can see it has been in my drafts for 4 days. I apologise for the lack of posts. I have so many things to blog about but I have not had the time but I will catch up soon-keep checking back for more new posts.

Anyway last weekend I took my baby brother to the cinema to watch toy story 3D! It was the first time his been to the cinemas. His only 3 years of age and was well excited to go and watch Toy Story. The movie was was amazing.

I had never watched a movie in 3D before, I enjoyed it, I wish I could watch everything on TV in 3D. I think I enjoyed it more than him, as he would not keep his 3D glasses on and kept trying to catch the attention of a little girl around his age group sitting next to him. Oh boys... easily distracted.

I was the opposite, I did not want to miss the most important parts. Suprising enough, when we got home, I told everyone how he got on in the cinema and he told everyone what happened in the story and named all the main characters putting me to shame.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...