Wednesday 17 November 2010

OOTD Inspirations



Outfit for Fall


VERSUS Robe
2.035 EUR - colette.fr
Print dress »

Toasty Warm Tights
$22 - modcloth.com
Tights »

Long Zephir Boot
245 GBP - jigsaw-online.com
Ankle booties »

LACE FLOWER ANYWHERE CLIP
$55 - tarinatarantino.com
Tarina Tarantino hair accessories »


These are two of my creations on polyvore. They are ideal outfits for fall. I hope they give some of you some ideas of what to wear in fall. I create many sets but never share them on blogger. I think I will start sharing more of my creations from now on.


Comment and tell me what you think. Which one is your favorite outfit?

14 comments:

margarita ts said...

i love the blazer!great outfits!
http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love the blazer

Sharon said...

great outfits sweetie,thanx for sharing

Unknown said...

Gorgeous items. Love the blazer.

k said...

The pink blazer is cuuuuute :)

Bijin Blair said...

Can I pick and choose? Blazer and the boots hahaha

Marina said...

love this outfit:)

thanks for stopping on my blog
new post:)

xx Marina

style-haus said...

great inspiration boards. love the animal print tunic in the first set!

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

@margarita ts: Thank you for your lovely comments.

@that BADass señorita: Thanks chick, I love it too.

@Sher: Your welcome, there will be more to come! :)

@Fashion Queen: Thanks chick :)

@Krystal: awww thanks lovely :)

@Blair: yes of course you can :) great pick :)

@Marina: Thank you and your welcome :)

@Style-haus: Thank you :)

Matt said...

They're both pretty fun, but I think I like the second set the most! A fun dress and some cute boots are some of my favorite things though! :)

Dhalia Edwards said...

I adore that blazer in the first set.

Dhalia

MzMore said...

Loving the first outfit and the blazer in the second one!

Tanvi said...

Love the first set a lot. What an awesome inspiration. If I wasn't on a shopping ban I would be hunting fo rit right now!!!

Tanya said...

@Matt: Thank you, I agree the second set is more you!

@Dhalia: Thank you, me too!

@MzMore: Thank you

@tanvii.com: thanks chica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...