Saturday 2 April 2011

Update on my life

 What Has Been Going On In My Life?
First of all, Can I just say it feels really wierd blogging right now as I used to be addicted to blogging, I would always look forward to making posts for people to read and most of all I would enjoy reading other blogs. This does not mean I do not like blogging anymore and this is my last post. It just means so much is going on in my life and there is so much important things I have to focus on right now, such as studying. To be honest I cannot wait to break up for summer. I know it is a long way away but I find it so hard to work around the clock when I know I will finally get a break from my everyday routine.

Lately whenever I find time to blog, it is usually 'NOTD', I try and paint my nails different colours every week and then snap them so I can share with you bloggers. I am really obsessed with coral colours and glitter polishes.

I thought it might get boring after a while just seeing my nails on this blog so I decided I am going to do a 'OOTD' post and also posted some pictures above in this post which are of me.

The reasons I posted those picures of me, because it related to this post and these pictures were taken  2 weeks after the bad news. One of my friends(R.I.P) died a few weeks back. It has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to grow through in my life. *Silence* He will always be in my heart, gone but never forgotten.

I really do not blog much about my life but I felt I needed to blog about that instead of acting like everything is alright.

Thanks for reading and thank you to those who still visit my blog. I am actually suprised I still get visitors but thank you so much, it means a lot to me.

2 comments:

Keirasluckycharm said...

Oh i am sorry that you lost a dear friend. I hope you can recover with time. Take good care of yourself and blog whenever you feel inspired again. <3

Tanya said...

@Keirasluckycharm: Thank you so much for this comment. I appreciate it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...