Tuesday 14 June 2011

Superdrug and Matalan Haul

Hello lovelies,
There is a reason why I have not been blogging much since I have been on vaction. To be honest, I had gotten used to the routine of studying that I had lost interest in blogging. I find myself more addicted to tumblr but I will try to blog on here whenever I can.

Anyway back to the post, today I have decided to do a shopping haul post to show everyone what I had brought. I needed some new summer clothes and a new nail polish and false lashes.

I have not included my summer clothes to this post as I will be doing 'OOTD' in those clothes in upcoming posts so that should be exciting.

I have been obsessing over false lashes for years, I only ever had one pair in my life. False lashes are not something I would wear all the time, only for special occasions. But I felt I needed a new pair of lashes because my lashes are looking short again so I am going to have to apply vaseline to them every night and in the mean time, stick on some lashes to make them look longer.

In the picture below, you will see the first pair of lashes are from Superdrug and the other 2, I got from Matalan. I really like the eyelashes in the middle as they have silver gems on them. The last lashes have gold glitter across them which is very cute. The nail polish however is from superdrug and I think this colour is just gorgeous. It is a nice peachy,tropical colour. Oh yes, I can hear summer calling me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...