Saturday 6 August 2011

I am sorry for neglecting my blog...

Dear bloggers,















I am sorry for neglecting my blog. I was meant to do a new post a few weeks back but I suppose it is better late than never. 


I do want to get back into a habit of blogging more regular now. So I will start off with this post which will include a few random pictures from my Turkish holiday.















Turkey was so hot, such a memorable holiday and a beautiful country. I miss the sunshine. I wish I could go back.

It has been raining lately here in the UK in the middle of August. I just hope it does not rain on my birthday. Hopefully when I get back on track,  I will reply to all the comments on here and check out my new followers blogs.

2 comments:

John B. Marine said...

No worries. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere. Hope you had fun with your Turkish vacation. Nice pictures from the vacation.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

@John B. Marine:Thank you so much for your comment. I really had fun on my vacation. It was a lovely break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...