Monday 13 February 2012

Catch up post:Christmas Presents + New hairstyle

Hi bloggers,

As I mentioned before in one of the previous posts. I am left behind with my blogger posts and  I have finally caught up with all the old posts now. In this post I will include my Christmas presents from last year and my new hairstyle for the new year 2012.

Christmas Presents

I received a beautiful eyeshadow pallete with 80 colours, a morgan de toi perfume and body cream and a cute leopard print headband which you will see in a future post and a make-up brush set.



New Hairstyle


I decided to straighten my hair and give it some bangs. I was bored of my hair and wanted to be a little adventurous by giving it some bangs. I really like it. What do you think bloggers?


Thank you for reading

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my Blog... you're so adorable, i'm following you through Bloglovin.

Tanya said...

@Goddesslily Seymour:You are welcome, thank you for following me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...