Thursday 31 May 2012

New lipsticks and lip gloss.

Hey bloggers,


Today I went shopping for black lipstick but instead I ended up buying more than one lipstick and lip glosses. I used to dislike black lipstick because I thought it gave a dark, rocky look but for some reason, I have been wanting to try it out lately. Especially after seeing it more often in magazines and photo shoots. The darkest lip colour I have ever used on my lips was purple lipstick so I am willing to experiment with black lipstick now.

Miss Sporty
Extreme Black #207.



Collection 2000
Lock N Hold Body Pop Lipgloss

Collection 2000
Hotlights Lipgloss Dazzle

Miss Sporty
Dream #055

Gosh Eyebrow Clear Gel

I decided to try out this Gosh clear eyebrow gel because I am tired of brushing my eyebrows into place and seeing them all messy by the end of the day. I have tried out this gel and it is brilliant and it keeps my eyebrows in place. I will certainly buy it again as it is affordable.

Thank you for reading.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice buys! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Unknown said...

Nice products <3
xx

Saraalwan.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

@Sensaatio: Thank you.

@Sara Alwan: Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...