Thursday 29 August 2013

DIY Studded Bralet & Accessories

Hi bloggers,

Here is another diy. I think I am getting more creative as the days go by. I was inspired by a studded cut out swimsuit I brought. I decided to put studs on my bralet as I found it was plain. I purchased this bralet from boohoo and I had to hem the straps as they were way too long. But now I regret buying this top as it does not look as great as it did when I first brought it.

So I decided to jazz it up with studs. What do you think?




Below is hair clips I purchased from H&M. These are great if you want to brighten up your hair when you pin it back. I totally love them. They are both neon colours but the colour does not show up well in the picture below.

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...