Sunday 1 September 2013

Celebrating Mothers Birthday

Hello lovelies,

I went out for a meal for my mom's birthday. I seriously could not stop laughing the whole night as you can tell from the pictures. The meal was very filling and I could not finish it all in one go. I finished the night with a sweet drink and went home with a full stomach.

I wish I could repeat this night again because I had a wonderful time.

My new motto for this year, 'Make the most of what you have and enjoy life in every way you can'.

I do apologise for the quality of the pictures as the lighting was not very good but indoors was so beautiful and I was greeted by lovely staff.


Thank you for reading and I hope my smile makes you smile too.

2 comments:

Caro * said...

Happy birthday to your mother :)
Your outfit is fabulous, very pretty sweetie :)

Tanya said...

@Caro *: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...