Saturday 19 July 2014

Fear of Ordering Clothes Online

Hi bloggers,

The reason why I have made this post is because I have recently made a purchase online from a clothes website. To be honest, I am not sure if this site is reliable as they say. I have read mixed reviews online where some people have received their orders, but some people have not. I guess this is a gamble for me as I am not sure if I will receive my items.

I will not name and shame this company yet as I do not want to add to the bad reputation that they may have. I will have to wait patiently with my fingers crossed and wait between 10-25 days for this order to come as it is will be arriving from China. I guess I will have to remain positive.

(Image source: google).

I will keep you all updated.

Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

Visa said...

best wishes on your order. and chinese wholesale sites do take a while to get to you. i think thats where most of the negatives surrounding them comes from, b/c a lot of customers don't realize most of these sites don't have the items on hand and they need to search for the items and the shipping from china takes at least a month.

xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Hmmm hope it works out!

xoxox,
CC

Tanya said...

@Visa: I totally agree with you. I did not think about that point so good point. My product did arrive and I am very happy!

@Couture Carrie: Thank you, it all worked out in the end :) I had no problems!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...