Saturday 26 July 2014

Hairstyles I am Currently Loving

Hey bloggers,

Lately, when I am browsing through instagram and google, all I see is short blonde bobs. I totally love this hairstyle. I think it is perfect for the summer as you can either straighten or curl it. I also love the contrast of the dark hair roots on the hair. This hairstyle is super cute. 

Scroll through to see the hairstyles I am loving this summer.
Image source: Instragram @reallytrilly

Image source: Instagram @chrisspy

Image source: Google images

Image source: Google images

Thank you for reading :)


7 comments:

M said...

love that hat in that photo!
thanks for coming to my blog! great blog! following YOU now!

ENter my shoe giveaway today!!
http://bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com/2014/07/duo-boots-giveaway.html
xx.M

Fashion Pad said...

I love that 2nd bob....haute!

meghan silva said...

I do love this new short blonde bob look.. but I don't have the guts to pull out the scissors to try it.

Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful bobs!

xoxox,
CC

Oh to Be a Muse said...

We're loving the same hairstyles. It's like Ciara wears her hair often...and kind of how Kylie Jenner is wearing it now.

Caro * said...

Lovely post. First style and hair are perfect ! :

Tanya said...

@M: Your welcome :)

@Fashion Pad: Me too :)

@Meghan Silva: I like it too but it does take cuts to get the scissors.

@Couture Carrie: Thank you :)

@Oh to Be a Muse: I've always loved that hairstyle but I believe that people with fair skin pull it off better.

@Caro *: I agree :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...