Friday 12 September 2014

Haul: Poundland, Home Bargains and Store Twenty One

Hey bloggers,

I am shopping again but this time I am buying things that I really need. I did not buy too much things as you can see.


Drawing Pad: Poundland

I brought this sketch pad from Poundland. I want to get back into drawing again. I loved drawing when I was a kid. Hopefully I will be able to share some of my drawings with you all soon.

Shower Burst: Home Bargains
I brought this raspberry and pomegranate shower burst from Home Bargains. It smells so good and I love washing with it.

Scented Candals: Store Twenty One

I have always wanted to purchase candals for my bedroom. I saw these candals in store twenty one for 99p each and I had to buy them which I have yet to try out. I will once my room has been finished decorated and cleared out of unwanted junk.


Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

Paulina said...

Nice post ;)

Viktoria said...

nice post!

http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

Tanya said...

@Paulina: Thank you :)

@Viktoria: Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...