Saturday 27 September 2014

Poundland Foundation Brush Review

Hi Bloggers,

I brought myself a foundation brush at Poundland. This is my first foundation brush as I usually apply foundation with a blusher brush. I am ashamed to admit this but I was under the impression that any brush could do the job.

Once I did my research, I discovered that foundation needs to be applied with a foundation brush. 

As I do not wear foundation often and I do not have a lot of money, I brought my foundation brush for £1.
This brush was very soft and applied the foundation evenly. I would recommend this brush to other foundation lovers who are on a tight budget. 


The pretty pink tip is now covered with foundation. I am happy with this brush.

What foundation brush do you use?

Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wonderful post, dear. ;-)
Lovely greets Nessa

Couture Carrie said...

Hmmm I need a new one! Thanks for the review!

xoxox,
CC

Tanya said...

@Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean: Thank you :)

@Couture Carrie: Your welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...