Sunday 9 August 2015

Topshop haul & OOTD

Hey bloggers,

In this post, I will be sharing my outfit of the day and my new purchases from Topshop. Can I just say that I have so much things to blog about and I am so left behind.I have so little time but I promise that I will try my best to do a blog post about my birthday sometime this week.

Now back to the post.

Topshop- £15 

I brought this top for £15 but it is now on sale for £7. It is a nice cami that can be worn in many different ways. It is a thin, breathable material and it is nice to wear in the summer. This bright blue will help you to stand out from the crowd.

Topshop-£25

I have always wanted a pair of crochet shorts. I think they are super cute. As soon as I saw them in Topshop... I had to buy them!! They are super cute for the summer and they are ideal to wear on a summer holiday. They also have these shorts in black too.

View my outfit below which was put together by my Mother, I hope you like it.



Top: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop






18 comments:

BlasianGurl said...

Great top hunny :)

http://www.blasiangurl.com
http:www.instagram.com/iamblasiangurl

Hilary Young said...

I am in love with the royal blue colour especially for the summer time and you look gorgeous in them! thanks for sharing I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

kisses

http://www.theclosetelf.com/

Hilary Young said...

I am in love with the royal blue colour especially for the summer time and you look gorgeous in them! thanks for sharing I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

kisses

http://www.theclosetelf.com/

E said...

Cute top!

District of Chic

Unknown said...

The top is super gorgeous!

x Karen
http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

Casualllyawkward said...

what a cute outfit x
Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

Elle said...

So much love for Topshop and this is such a cute outfit hun :)

Elle
www.theellenextdoor.com
xx

Carina G. said...

Love the shorts !
xoxo,

atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great haul, I love your top!

http://www.mintnotion.com

Anonymous said...

Great haul and outfit - love the shorts :) x

The Belle Narrative

Couture Carrie said...

Love the shorts!

xoxox,
CC

beauty101bylisa said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your outfit XO! I would love to have you share your stylish looks with #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/08/linkupwithlisa-30-pemlum-top-with-skirt.html

Lorena said...

Thank you for your comment in my blog..
Oh! they just opened a Topshop store in my city, but I have not been there yet!

saralookbook · Theprettythings said...

super cool top !!! :)

saralookbook.blogspot.com

Becki said...

The shorts are so gorgeous and I love the blue shade of the vest! This is such a lovely outfit, you look really pretty! :)

Becki, xo | www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

Unknown said...

Those lacey shorts are so cute!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Caro * said...

Pretty outfit, your lace shorts are adorable :)

Tanya said...

@BlasianGurl: Thank you sweetie! :)

@Hilary Young: My mom loves this colour too and she was happy when I brought the top in this colour.

@E: Thank you!

@Karen Liesens: Thank you so much! :)

@casuallyawkward: Thank you sweetie! :)

@The Elle Next Door: Oh I love Topshop too and thank you! :)

@Carina G.: Thank you and me too! :)

@Eden Mint: Thank you so much! :)

@TBN Blog: Thank you so much! :D

@Couture Carrie: Thank you sweetie! :)

@Lisa Maynard: Thank you beautiful! :)

@Lorena: You are welcome and oh you should definitely go and check it out!

@saralookbook · Theprettythings: Thank you! :)

@Becki Lewis: Thank you so much! My mom styled me!

@Aleczandra Sallows: aww thank you so much! :)

@Caro *: aww thank you sso much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...