Sunday 13 September 2015

Lime Crime: Salem

Hey bloggers,

Can I just say that I am so excited to receive my first lime crime lipstick. When it arrived in the post. I was so happy!

 
Dollskill: $20.00


I purchased this lipstick from Dollskill.com and luckily enough they were offering free international shipping.

Pros:

  • Lasts long on the lips.
  • Good quality.
  • Compliments all skin tones.


Cons:

  • Very drying as it is matte.
  • Difficult to apply within the line of your lips as it is a liquid lipstick
  • Product is hard to find in stores and can only buy online.
You can see pictures of me wearing this lipstick in this post here.



4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fab review, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Pad said...

Thanks for the review. I have always wondered about the matte lipsticks. I don't think I want anything that dries out my lips.

Sakuranko said...

Oh very cute lipgloss
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you, it was my honest opinion :)

@Fashion Pad: Your welcome! Yeah they can make your lips look dry and they show the lines on your lips too.

@Sakuranko: Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...